St. Mary Medical Center is a 208-bed hospital in Hobart, part of the region’s largest integrated healthcare system, Community Healthcare System. The hospital’s award-winning care combines the most advanced technologies with outstanding service and the best medical expertise. St. Mary Medical Center has received national recognition and awards from numerous organizations including Healthgrades, Blue Cross and Blue Shield, the Joint Commission, the Society of Chest Pain Centers, and the American College of Surgeons.
St. Mary Medical Center expands its services beyond Hobart to several outpatient locations, bringing its quality care closer to home to serve Valparaiso, Portage, Winfield, and the surrounding communities:
- Valparaiso Health Center of St. Mary Medical Center at 3800 St. Mary Drive, Valparaiso
- Portage Health Centers I & II at 6875 U.S. Hwy 6 and 3545 Arbors Blvd., Portage
- Willowcreek Health Center at 3170 Willowcreek Rd., Portage
- Winfield Family Health Center at 10607 Randolph St., Winfield
St. Mary Medical Center also provides quality specialty services at locations on the hospital campus, including radiation therapy, outpatient surgery, cardiopulmonary rehabilitation, home health services, outpatient rehabilitation, and more.
- Women’s Diagnostic Center, 300 W. 61st Ave., Hobart.
- Center for Imaging & Radiation Oncology (CIRO), 300 W. 61st Ave., Hobart.
- Outpatient Surgery at Lake Park, 7921 Grand Blvd, Hobart.
- Spectrum of St. Mary Medical Center, 1354 S. Lake Park Ave., Hobart.
- Home Health of St. Mary Medical Center, 1439 S. Lake Park Ave., Hobart.
- Outpatient Rehabilitation of St. Mary Medical Center, 320 W. 61st Ave., Hobart.
For more information on the services at St. Mary Medical Center, visit comhs.org/stmary. To find a physician, call 219-836-3477 or toll-free 1-866-836-3477.
Member Since: 2010